PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND OPERATE
When you use the App, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your mobile device’s type and model, and software version, IP address. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. This information is stored in log files of the infrastructure of services that the App uses.
When you add gardens, plants and other objects in the App, then all this information is stored in our information system . We refer to this information as “Product Information”. Together with other personal information that you specify when registering or updating your profile, e.g. your name, your e-mail address and any other data, this information is stored in databases of the infrastructure of services that the App uses.
When you use Google authentication to log into the app then the following information is used from your Google account:
- openid – used to associate you with your personal info on Google;
- E-mail address – used to log in to the app and to send requested e-mails („forgot password” and newsletter if consented to it);
- Profile – your name is used to personalize in-app content and e-mails for you.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use Product Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen usage of our products for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.We use the Device Information that we collect to help us improve and optimize our App (for example, by analyzing how our customers interact with the App and what leads to any potential unexpected behavior of the App).
Based on our business interests, we send informational notifications reminding customers about their gardens, plants and other products used in the App. You can disable App’s notifications at any time by from your device’s notifications settings.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com/
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below and we will ensure that both your Device Information and Product Information is deleted from our information system.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through any of our sales channels), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you add Product Information in the App, we will maintain your Product Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Click & Grow EU
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Paju tn 2-3,