Meal of the Month: Mouthwatering Red Sweet Pepper Spaghetti with Meat
You’re in for a treat with this sumptuous stir-fry! It’s a perfect combination of some of our favorite ingredients. You’ll even be able to use freshly grown peppers and chilis from your Smart Garden 3 or Smart Garden 9.
Clear your schedule, invite some friends over and cook up a storm. Bon Appétit...
- Two pieces of entrecôte (suggested 200g total)
- Salt & Pepper
- Peppers (suggested 200g)
- Mushrooms (suggested 200g)
- Broccoli (suggested 1 bundle)
(Feel free to experiment with different quantities of each ingredient, depending on your preferences).
- Dry two pieces of entrecôte with kitchen towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the pan until the oil begins to smoke and sear the beef on both sides. Let rest before cutting.
- Slice the garlic, peppers, chili and chop the mushrooms and broccoli. Bring water to a boil and blanch the broccoli. Drain and cool.
- Boil the pasta/noodles to al dente. Drain.
- Heat a wok pan with some oil and quickly stir fry the veggies. Add the noodles and stir in the sliced beef. Season. Serve.
- You could even add some oyster sauce and a splash of rice vinegar.
A big thank you to Getter Madison, for this excellent recipe. For more inspiration and recipes by Getter, be sure to check out her website and Instagram page.
Stay tuned to our blog for exciting features such as green living tips, ways to create sustainable homes, the importance of food safety, how to grow plants indoors and much more.